We Transform Conflict Into Resolution
Family law disputes are stressful and time consuming
In our experience, with the right attorneys and approach most cases can settle without entering the courtroom.
California Board Certified Family Law Specialist, Mediator, Shareholder
Family law disputes are serious, and the stakes are high. You deserve a powerful advocate in the conference room and the courtroom. Kimberly is Certified as a Family Law Specialist by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization. She is known for eschewing the normal game-playing with her direct and no-nonsense approach to cases. Kimberly is driven to tell her clients’ stories in a compelling and effective manner, to get favorable results for her clients.
- McGeorge School of Law
- University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California, 2005
- J.D. California State University, San Francisco, California
- B.S. Economics
Michael R. Strebe
In his career as a criminal defense attorney, Michael has posted an impressive record as a trial attorney. He understands when to fight for a favorable outcome in the courtroom and when to pursue a fair resolution out of court. He understands the wisdom of a negotiated resolution where both parties take ownership of the process and outcomes—but has the instinct to understand when that outcome is not possible.
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A. Legal Studies
- University of California Hastings College of Law, Juris Doctorate
George M. Lewellen
J.D., CPA, CVA, Consultant and Mediator
George has been a Certified Public Accountant since 1978. He is also a mediator, Certified Valuation Analyst and certified in Financial Forensics. He primarily provides mediation and consultation services on separately retained cases at Lewellen Strebe P.C. Through initial experience as an IRS Agent in San Francisco, then 25-plus years in private practice and specialized training, including a member of the US Trustee’s Chapter 11 panel, he has developed additional specialized skills in business valuations and forensic accounting.
- 1967 United States Marine Corps – Honorable Discharge
- 1970 Bachelor of Science in Accounting, San Jose State University
- 1977 Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant
- 1977 Doctor of Jurisprudence, San Francisco Law School
- 1977 California State Bar
- 1979 U.S. Tax Court
- 1992 Appointed a U.S. Trustee Panel of Chapter 11
- 2001 Certified Valuation Analyst, National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts Adjunct Instructor at Shasta College
- 2008 Certified in Financial Forensics, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Chera Tesolin grew up in Sacramento and has a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in Philosophy with emphasis in Applied Ethics and Law. She then went on to obtain her paralegal certificate from UCLA in 2005 and has over 10+ years of family law experience working for private firms and at the Alameda Superior Court. She lives in the Northbay with her husband and 4 year old son. She enjoys travel, crafts, concerts, and classic films.